The Sankoo MHK SK4 is a tracked mini crane, which is standard equipped with a Honda petrol engine with hydraulic pump. There are several outrigger programs possible, where the load moment protection is automatically adjusted. The machine is fully proportional to operate. The main boom is 3 x hydraulically extendable and the fly-jib 2x hydraulically.
The strengths of the Sankoo MHK SK4 Compact crane:
- Fly-jib can be quickly dismantled (5 min.) to increase the lifting capacity.
- Fly-jib can be 15° negative, for mounting of windows under awnings.
- Very low deadweight compared to capacity due to rotating ballast. (can therefore be used on floors)
- To be transported with van and trailer.
- All options can be ordered later and can be mounted without modification.
- The optional hoist can be removed if desired in 5 minutes when it does not need to be used.
- Neat finishing and tested machines by producing standard types.
- Stepless outrigger angle monitoring, allowing each outrigger leg to rotate 90° individually.
- Fully radio control, so that it is easy to place glass with 2 people.